1. Create methods of how to attract new members.
2. Review activities of the section's committees and the term of the chair of each committee.
3. Consider instituting a committee similar to the ACS committee on committees to keep track of Section committee activities and management.
4. Form a consulting team which consists of the past Section Chairs to continuously utilize their expertise.
5. Conduct a survey to identify areas of expertise of New York section members.
6. Hold a joint retreat/meeting
with the councilor coordinating group.
Chair of LRP: Dr.